A downloadable game for Windows
Laughing Coyote Software: https://blancaster45.itch.io/
Brigand: Oaxaca is a highly difficult post-apocalyptic RPG/FPS set in Mexico. The story will take you from a banana plantation to dark toxic caverns, to the sprawling city of Pochutla, to the flooded coastline, to deadly demon-infested jungles, and more.
There are 14 unique skills to upgrade with skill points, ranging from agility to firearms, hacking, hardware, voodoo. Unlock up to 80 special abilities that allow you to do things such as throw your weapon, upgrade your guns, and control the weather.
Dangers include rival tribes fighting for fertile land, mutated ghouls that emerge from their caverns at night, vicious demons that hunger for your flesh, a flooded and irradiated coastline that eats away at civilization, disease, insanity, and hunger.
You will die often, and you will like it.
- Branching story with dynamic characters, dialogue trees, and multiple endings
- Total freedom of movement and action: jump from roof to roof, steal things, blow things up, or murder friendly characters (if that's your thing)
- Extensive character customization with 14 skills to upgrade and over 80 abilities to unlock, ranging from firearms to crafting, hacking, and voodoo
- Crafting system largely based on the Anarchist's Cookbook: make various grenades from empty beer cans and the proper chems, etc.
- Explore a vast region of Oaxaca, taking you from a banana plantation, into toxic caverns, bustling cities, disease-ridden jungles, and a flooded coastline
This demo version includes only the first 2 areas out of over 20.
For more videos, visit www.facebook.com/laughingcoyotesoft/
No installation required. You can put it on a USB and take it to work with you.
Run the main application to play windowed full-screen mode.
Run the Exclusive mode application for slightly higher quality graphics and performance, but you will not be able to minimize the game.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Demo V3 has been released. Also, check out Steam for the new full version, 2.0. There have been many bug fixes, and there is now a world editor.
New demo released, the first 2 maps of the updated version of the full game. Download the full version on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/652410/
Hi Vitowns. You have to play on Badass difficulty for the hunger system.
Greetings Brian i am on steam as Vitowns i am going to enjoy the demo thoroughly and tonight i'll get the game, i can't wait for it, curiously, is there a hunger system?
It looks like I'll have to push the release date back about 4 days to 4/24/17. I still need time to play test everything and make sure there are no game-breaking bugs. Tens of thousands of lines of AI scripts, conversations, etc. can get a little messy. On the bright side, I am completely done with voice acting.